Monday, June 30, 2014

When Totta had about a year, I asked myself the question of whether or not I had her spayed. I had


When Totta had about a year, I asked myself the question of whether or not I had her spayed. I had heard that before sterilization zozotown should have had at least one litter, instead of Anagni my vet assured zozotown me that the latest theories had not confirmed this view, even recently there was a tendency to sterilize dogs as early as six months of age .
That sterilization is a problem that has always given me a little 'anguish: I know one thing, however, is well made for the strays, because it is not desirable to continue to have litters, and in fact many municipalities provide to that effect, but not I know if it is equally fair to sterilize the "hairy" living in the household. A vet told me that even doing sterilization with removal of the ovaries, it is more difficult for tumors to develop with age.
An acquaintance of mine argues that it is better not to take the animals, rather than maim. But I think it is always preferable to instead adopt at least one and remove it from the kennel. I know there is an association in Rome, Piazza Argentina, which collects cats. When an individual goes to adopt a cat make him sign a pledge to sterilize zozotown it, just to avoid the stray dogs. And if you go by their veterinarians sterilization is almost free. Even the volunteers who had entrusted me Totta I had suggested the possibility of her work to a minimum price from their vet, but I still was not sure she wanted to do.
In the case of Totta - thankfully zozotown - made the decision to sterilize it. I say 'fortunately' because the vet told me that, when operating, had found that the spleen was hard as a rock. I pointed out that it could have been an infection or a trauma, more than likely due to the aggression that he had suffered. The vet told me that he tried to make her a strong course zozotown of antibiotics and if he had not found improvements would have to remove them spleen. It went well: after a drastic treatment and repeated the spleen palpable Totta returned and the problem was overcome.
At this point, zozotown our thoughts turn to our veterinarian of Anagni, a sunny person, young, in love with her work. It was a pleasure to go to him: customers, with the passage of time, they became his friends. Always greeted everyone with a smile. And 'tragically died about ten years ago, but it lives in the hearts of those who had the good fortune to meet him. I remember his funeral, held in the Cathedral zozotown of Anagni. I've never seen the church so crowded, zozotown all share the same pain. And outside, in the churchyard, many friends who had not found a place inside to mourn.
With the passage of time, Totta had attacked us in an almost morbid thought of having to defend some kind of danger. Once such a bite to a woman who, going to buy milk, he crossed the street my husband. Another time flight stopped at a workman who was shaking hands with Joseph, azzannandogli the wrist, thankfully not too tightly. To make her understand that she should not behave like that, he spent long months in detention, with the muzzle every time he went out. Totta hated the muzzle and tried to take it off for the duration of the walk. Sometimes there could and took her to mo 'pendant. Now for law dogs must be kept on a leash and must be muzzled, but here, where the road passes a person yes and no every half an hour, we just keep her on a leash. Now the problem does not arise, because, as he completed 13 years, begins to accuse zozotown the age. We do not do more to make long walks on the street, but we bring it to walk on a small path behind the house where cars do not go and where people hardly go.
Four years ago he had to be subjected to a rather invasive surgery for colon cancer. After surgery, she was given two months to one year of life, however it's been four years. Totta currently lives with two other dogs and a cat and a small tribe recognizes zozotown in her head ever. Although zozotown ultrasound monitoring showed a clinical picture now quite worrying, Totta eats with appetite (or rather, if I'm not careful also steals feed the cat) is content to live and it shows in many ways. The vet told me that - if sopravvenissero complications - could die at any moment, but for now it is next to us. This entry was posted in LITTLE FRIENDS by madamalu. Bookmark the permalink.
Right here is the perfect webpage for everyone who really wants to understand this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want to ... HaHa). You certainly can

No comments:

Post a Comment