Thursday, June 26, 2014

Ingredients:


"I make a totta" here's the nightmare that haunts me from Friday mymaths and Saturday night came to life in the form of angelic face, my wife!! Actually I asked for it because ultimately I enjoy and enjoy cooking (or as she says zozzare in the kitchen) and I promised her that sooner or later I will. Today, while I was watching the game (with little interest so the result is already in the safe SAMPLES OF ITALY YEEEEEEE!!!) To tell the truth I was breaking so I decide to try to do is "TOTTA" so I look to see what's in your pantry, check on the web to get an idea of simple dessert that I do not complicate life too much and then, as usual, I headed to the supermarket to buy some missing ingredient to the recipe that I have in mind. Crazy between the various types of flour at one point I read a recipe for a cake called "the devil's pie" ... now, I'm not a saint that's obvious (Ihihih :-)))))) and then I thought to myself, this is the right cake for experience and by doing so, I press on toward the house to begin my work of the devil!
Ingredients:

Let's start! Take the butter at room temperature and sugar, versiamoli in a bowl, mix the whole thing, if you want you can use an electric mixer or if you fancy knead by hand until mix well.
Arrived here, let's stop for a moment, let's take another container pour a glass of fresh milk and cocoa powder mescoliamoli well, it will be less tiring compared to before We rested enough?? Well, we take the bowl with butter, sugar, mymaths eggs and flour mixed earlier, while contuniamo mix and pour flush the chocolate milk.
Hooray! We ended up mixing it all up! Take the mold and versiamoci in all the mixture. In my case I had the mold of silicone donut, but that's fine any baking classic, remember to butter the pan! (No silicone to evvaiiiii) Preriscaldiamo the oven to 180 degrees and bake for 40 minutes.
Here you are my result what do you think???? Now run before it gets to my angelic face and see the small kitchen in the battlefield could turn into something DIABOLICOOOO help ... Hello everyone.
Popular Posts


No comments:

Post a Comment