Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Saturday Nung de Gloria introduced me to the surgery itself, Dr.. Chuachiaco Medical director Phil.

Cong. Alfred Vargas quickly ask for help | PSN Showbiz, Philippine Star News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com
The sickness has suddenly come to a man as' unexpected as has happened to me. I just Kalalabas hospital where I am confined to Chinese General Hospital for 22 days.
Came the dawn of April 1 when I could not breathe, so I'm drowning so I decided to shipment to the hospital. Emergency room alamanan morhipo found that only 40% oxygen in my body. Have I turned the water on the lungs so I put a tube three days I endured the pain. When it is gone eliminate the water in my lungs but also back, as found alamanan (the angiogram machine) that my heart is clogged morhipo and blood borne routes in my aorta.
My doctor decided (they are six) led by cardiologist Dr.. Alvin dela Cruz underwent bypass operation. Suddenly turn the decision, is not it? Agree well deep inside of me but me, and I fear unlawful violation 'to the will of my mother, two brothers and husband. April 23 is the date of the bypass operation.
All prayer, sacrifice for the pain I inoffer Him. Maundy Thursday will be texted me with Cong. Alfred Vargas to seek donor for ten bags of blood to be used in the bypass operation.
Alfred replied immediately and said he'll coordinate the chief of staff Rizal Morales to take it donor blood Type O. Call the friendly chief of staff and said that the five men ready to donor blood and just go the CGH after Holy Week.
Saturday Nung de Gloria introduced me to the surgery itself, Dr.. Chuachiaco Medical director Phil. Heart Center. He took the tape of my angiogram, well educated. I did nothing day and night but also fervently pray my relatives, family and friends. I prayed not to pursue the bypass because morhipo maybe I am not able to bear.
Saturday when I go by Dr. Alvin and united them not to pursue the bypass operation. Instead, when I strongly drawn ballooning angioplasty stenting of narrowed heart arteries. I almost weep for joy, especially my family. It is true that nothing is impossible with God and most effective drugs are still praying.
Also thank my former student Linda UE PRO Dr. Dayrit. James Dy care, thanks also with Boss Aida Tieng to visit the hospital and my faithful friend were Rowena Agilada and Dennis Aguilar. Mainly my family that I served in strength.
Pumiyok victims last naglalagare, PBA player pahada the gay!
BuCor confirmed the release of three prisoners in prison bigating
View all
6TH Floor, RFM Corporate Center Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City Philippines Tel. No.. (632) 637-5400 For advertising morhipo concerns: email advertising@philstar.com For marketing concerns: email marketing@philstar.com morhipo


No comments:

Post a Comment