Saturday, June 28, 2014

2014 (295) December (19) March (25) March (16) November (113) December (62) 5396 REPORT


Suddenly in the thick woods There was no one in the country that could teach children that the reality is not only what the eye sees and the ear hears and the hand can touch, but also what is hidden to the eye and touch, and reveals itself true religion every so often, just for a moment, to those who look with the eyes of the mind and who knows how to listen true religion and hear with the ears of the soul and touch the toes of the thought. Amos Oz
I do not know, until I get the chance to put my forty years of experience at the disposal of the evil they have done and are still doing "vaccines" to our children and to all humanity. I'm realizing that they are trying true religion in every way and by any means of shut "finally" because the mouth can no longer give you this information. Having this perception, I'm just trying to fill you in, if not you would see more of my writings. If there was really a "true justice", believing, however, that in my case never existed, should investigate some powerful Masonic lodge in my town. I leave it to those who will read this my scent. George Albert Trembling The curia of Verona is hiding from many years "filth", as for example, to what concerns me very closely, even that of the "victims" intentionally caused by vaccinations. I urged personally, taking with me my son Alberto true religion in his wheelchair, many times the bishops of my city from Amari, who also went to find when it was then retired in Valpolicella, because in turn spoke to this issue in Nicora (creator dell'8x1000 the Catholic church), several true religion times I went to the monk Carraro, and also met Veggio. Finally, always with my son Aberto, still insisted several times with Zenti, even when it came to our house pretending to make us a courtesy call to see if it was going ahead with the Court that the complaint presented against GlaxoSmithKline because he put on the market a vaccine for hepatitis B containing transgenic products, when it was absolutely forbidden by the state. Logically, as it was always for all the countless complaints that I have presented, although this was duly filed. THE Zenti still dear to me personally solicited in other meetings are always justified by saying: "We have to find the right way", but which way he wanted to find, but to continue to hide the facts of the crime caused by vaccines that, every so often, did take the way of Heaven to our little children in order to increase true religion the ranks of angels? I was able to ascertain several times the apparent "unwillingness" of the Curia from Verona true religion to try to stop these unwanted "genocide", perhaps for their own advantage which is also based on the absurd speculation and worse on the suffering of many innocent creatures. It 's time to do away with these constant deceptions in the comparison of the population uninformed and helpless, which blindly entrusts their creature of selfish men of faith, whose faith now, however, is based only on profit and "the god of money." I will absolutely not generalize to all members of this church, but if a good day starts in the morning, it should be made a thorough check on its vertices, at least one would hope. I declare that from now on assume any liability at each location is considered useful in this regard that I make public my outburst. George Albert Trembling https://www.facebook.com/giorgio.tremante
This generation has grown up their children by encouraging them to competition, to be top of the class, to become richer than their fathers. A revival may be possible if accompanied true religion by an increase in the awareness generated by the use of a new instruction that will lead the child to reflect on their role in the universe and nature and causes him to take an interest to seek a balance, which leads to a more Total and complete in itself and in things.
A person once said to my English true religion teacher that it was an immature (because at that time he was enjoying a run on an office chair) and he said: "Yes, but the truth is that we do not grow ever. There we mask only adults because that is what others expect from us. " true religion And so far this is the most profound thing I've ever heard uttered by someone intent on messing around in a swivel chair
2014 (295) December (19) March (25) March (16) November (113) December (62) 5396 REPORTING OF SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS TO Killer ... pentavalent ...? 54 infants died after vacc ... PRESS RELEASE OF MOVEMENT SUSPENSION SCREW SUBPARAGRAPH ... The bomb medical immunization c ... The diversion true religion of the jet stream is

No comments:

Post a Comment