Sunday, June 29, 2014

Time passed and an acquaintance who had a piece of land on the mountain gave us permission to make


Before leaving for Serrone thought to take a bath in Totta and mow it, why Serrone - as I said - it is a small country and there are no toilet for dogs: you have to get up in Fiuggi or Colleferro to find. We did indicate the place from Mrs. Totta and left there for an hour while we went for a walk around, breathing a lot 'of Roman smog. When we returned to pick her up we stood aghast at the place of the brown bear that we had handed found a beautiful "Schnauzer", so nice to look like a show dog! The girl who was finishing the toilet asked us, "Have you thought about the name for her?" We really had not thought about it yet. I just knew that I would not have continued to call Spino. "Why do not you call Isolde?" SIII! The name we liked him immediately li and called it just like that, even though he eventually became Totta.
During the trip to Serrone was ill and in fact has always suffered from motion sickness. When we got home he set it right away. The only problem was to take her for a walk because he pulled the leash to strangle. Even my husband was struggling to hold it. A friend once told us that serronese laughing at another person for indicate Joseph had said: "It 's the one that runs near the dog." li "I understand!" Retorted the other quickly. To overcome this problem we sent the dog to school and from then on things improved considerably: he was even the kennel on command! I began to take it out myself and to be able to vent a bit 'I did some short rides with her on a leash. Once, having mountain roads, ruzzolai and made myself very bad knees, so much so that my husband took me to the hospital in Anagni to make a plate. There was nothing broken, I was just hurt, but the nurses at the emergency li room - looking at me in a serious way - I asked, "But she was alone at the time of the incident?" Maybe he thought someone had thrown in a ditch !
Time passed and an acquaintance who had a piece of land on the mountain gave us permission to make Totta roam freely. She was all happy to climb without the leash to the throat, li but the problem arose when Totta had to go down, because there was in the road where the cars went by and we had to stop to be able to put them back on the leash on the fly. Once my husband yelled at me: "Take it!" Because it was more on my side than from her. I tried to do it, but Totta with all his momentum slammed my right hand and I broke the fifth metacarpal. I went back to the hospital of Anagni. The same nurse - after a year - recognized me and said, "Ma'am, but it 'is not the house brings good luck! ..."
More time passed. Totta, when he slept, often had nightmares evidently li remembered the time of the attack suffered by a pitbull. In sleep she wept, she moaned and moved her legs as if to defend himself. Then we went to her, even in the middle of the night, the caressing, we tried to wake her up as gently as possible and meanwhile we talked, telling her to be quiet because no one would hurt more, ever again.
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <table datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Proudly powered by WordPress

No comments:

Post a Comment