Sunday, March 22, 2015

Today, dear, it puts you on the generation that built the foundation, wearing a pioneering flags, p


I admit, I miss all that. This is what we are trying to say is already the whole evening. What we do with the spark in his eyes and a lot of work. That which can not be popredalčkati, what is many razveseljevalo and when someone angry. That which bears his past, present and marks seem to be leaving a trail in the future. This is called the Ypsilon.
Today, dear, it puts you on the generation that built the foundation, wearing a pioneering flags, paving the way and struggling in their own way, that was the voice of young people heard the story of intergenerational cooperation linking the country and that the door to the future open.
When I said goodbye to the city medical director, I used the idea Žarko Petan, who once wrote: Sometimes you get into the history, if you leave a timely manner. History ever created by humans. However, it is my sincere desire, mission and purpose to the history, present and future recorded Ypsilon with all those we have, by and by they created. True, people are often dragged parallel between my name and the Institute Ypsilon, but I am sure that today's event clearly shows that the Ypsilon much more. And we will, once again, as many times so far, show that our words have been committed.
Once again, Sir, I pointed out what I already said. It was one of the best periods of my life. There are countless stories when we were laughing to tears, turquoise so much wisdom is that we get at this time. People are really leaving turquoise a trace. Some have understood the importance of Ypsilon, the path was not always easy, many stakeholders, including, unfortunately, even with the country Ypsilonu did not recognize the possibilities turquoise of partnership and cooperation as we would like and it would probably be right. However, some say it out loud. Exactly as it was our way was right. And so, dear, we are grateful to the past. The most painful thing to watch today is that our past work. The past will be shared as long as they share even monuments which put the past. That is why I have repeatedly suggested that it would be wise to politicians erected a monument on which to pen all the victims of the past for the future. And this would pay tribute to all the acts of reconciliation.
And so it is right that we pay attention turquoise to even get to me, today, at this event. Therefore, allow me to be in this place also apologize and apologize. For all the mistakes we have made. We never want to hurt anyone intentionally. But we have inadvertently ever made. If, for any thing I have not apologized, did not apologize, please accept my apologies and our. The past would like today's event bowed and thanked her. And allowed to where it should be - in the past, in order to learn from it that can live well in the present, and even more in the future.
When talking about the present, I stress again the importance of the word love, which was the main thread of my speech at the 4th anniversary. Remember John Lenon: All you need is love. And, of course, turquoise a giant, at which grew Generation Y - Tone Pavček. How right he had once taught us to be much simple words such as bread, Love, goodness, that would not be blind in the dark at the crossroads stray from the correct pot.
Often people ask me what gave me the Ypsilon? Experience, knowledge, turquoise friendship, width, hope, smiles, new and good, joy, hard work is only a few fragments that can express words. Ypsilon gave me a beautiful gift - her, with whom I share a past, present and future. All of our moments. Would you like to be a man anything more beautiful? And he gave me all of you, with which we started on this path.
This is my present. Beautiful, friendly, cheerful turquoise and happy is. However, my present even sensual, empathic, sensitive. I just can not be brushed aside and we turn a blind eye when in the store before me old lady lists copper change turquoise that would have bought a kilo of cabbage or when another Mr ahead of me missing three cents for a kilo of low stale bread. When young people, whom you, dear, just you in the head vtepli paradigm that should go to school turquoise and educate ourselves so that we get a job, remain without a future.
No, not the present time we are looking for the culprits. The present is a time when we all need to take responsibility. And responsibility for the future of the collective. Mine is yours, from all of us. This is the path on which to walk Ypsilon. And I hope it will remain so. Sam, I know that I remain in the present, a man who is looking forward to the success of others, celebrating when we can work together and affect the global success of what it squeal when someone man, what a star from the sky. And remains sharp criticism when the values of meritocracy are not respected when we can not stand together when razdvajamo this nation and sifted hatred.
That is why I look to the future. However, I would like to emphasize the past present. The time in which it was born genercija Y is the time many shifts. We celebrated turquoise the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall, in April next year we will celebrate the 25th

No comments:

Post a Comment