Tuesday, July 1, 2014

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:


As we realized pin that Totta had colon cancer? For the case: she was a high fever and we stand in the middle of winter we thought he had caught a cold. I called the vet and told me to give her antibiotics. After two days, as the fever did not go down, the vet told me to take her in his study. I was suspicious of the fact that he ate little and reluctantly, she was always hungry, and I also noticed a strange behavior in Chicca, the white dog: he went toward her, sniffed and cried. The animals "feel" when there is something wrong.
The vet gave her a nice visit and told me he felt something, palpation of the belly, which convinced him he would have liked to see an ultrasound. We took her to a veterinarian on Casilina, where they told me that they were very good and they had modern machinery and riscontrarono that he had a "mass" in the colon. We warned the vet immediately and the return took Totta directly to undergo surgery. The entire colon had to be removed because pin he had a tumor which unfortunately was broken: a few more hours would have been enough and would have died, probably of septicemia. I must say that we were lucky to find a veterinarian who was also a talented surgeon. We were directed at him because he was not found in our what had gone skiing. Again, the misfortune could not have asked for better. The first day he came to her house in the drip (it was even on the day of the Epiphany!) Then taught me how I should treat it and how I should make her the injections. It was sweet when I was Totta injections could tell that I was taking care of and while I iniettavo the liquid, she sent me kisses. However, we had not got such high hopes for her, I was told that he could live for two months up to a maximum of one year. Instead they are now four years was made and during pin this period has always been good. He made his travels, he barked like a mad, she ate with appetite and stealing food to the cat. Every six months, we took her to do an ultrasound to check, until they told us that unfortunately the cancer pin had resubmitted.
Lately, pin the vet took us a colleague who is from Ostia with all the machinery to do the ultrasound at home; This is because Totta - which currently has already taken 13 years - is often tired and did not want to subject it to shock driving. From the ultrasound showed that the situation is much worse. However, until I see that does not suffer and that comes out on the terrace and enjoying the sun on the mountain and barks when he sees the paraglider passing close to our roof, until I see that she is happy to live and above who do not have pain, I do not want to think about Other: I enjoy his closeness, his affection, his eyes look sweet and almost human in me and I feel much gratitude to the vet who operated on and they already gave her, and gave us four years in most of his life. This entry was posted in LITTLE FRIENDS by madamalu. Bookmark the permalink.
Howdy! This article Could not be written any better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! Continually he kept preaching about this. I am going to forward this article to him. Pretty sure he'll have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> pin <code> <table datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Proudly pin powered by WordPress

No comments:

Post a Comment