Wednesday, July 9, 2014

El Clásico Barca were the better team. Barcelona before the match against Valencia at the Bernabeu


Homeland Templates Blog
Picture of Pedro Rodriguez
Loud music
Rainbow of Love
Bloggers Society
Random image
The former Valencia player to face his former team for the match against Real Madrid in El Clásico: "We're a little upset because they could get more flowers to fruition." Jordi Alba sat next to his former stadium, where it has been during the years 2009 to 2012 in return: "I am very keen to Bazshgt to Mstaya. Valencia gave me the opportunity to play at the top level of Spanish football and become the player I am today. I'll be grateful, and I am eager to see again and fans. " Visit Barcelona - Valencia Liga week 22 will be held at 21:00 local time.
El Clásico Barca were the better team. Barcelona before the match against Valencia at the Bernabeu against Real Madrid on Wednesday was gone. The Advocate mk about the visit, said: "We're a little upset because they could get more flowers to fruition." He added: "We have to play more minutes we were the better team. Of course they make the slightest mistake, we can risk a lot for us and of course we had a goal in his side's chances. In any case, we were able to control the game. " Now the Alba Cup on a pro team knows: "In fact, we now have the privilege of home games and this is very important. Both teams are seeking to reach the final. Before important games in La Liga and the Champions League second leg of our Europe ahead. " "I mk do not want anything more than this." In relation to personal problems of signing his contract with FC Barcelona's defense in last summer, very excited "to return here was a dream and I'm playing at a good level. I played it for years here, I'm feeling good. " He added: "I mk hope to stay a long time at the club. I'm playing mk the best clubs in the world and have the best soccer team offers. I am very happy and satisfied. I do not want anything mk more than this. " Source: FCBarcelona.ir
Persian date Bahman mk 1391, 55
Play Groups A and B
Tata Global antithesis of what version of the wrap?
Your IP
Windows Seven | oncology | News Web

No comments:

Post a Comment