Tuesday, March 24, 2015

On Wednesday, 4. 6. 2014, we had mastery ride. First, we provide an overview of the wheel. I had iz


House Rules public information library catalog Food Facility Ray of Hope School transport - School bus transportation - van Special EDUCATIONAL SERVICES World School Council parent counseling service Textbook Fund Teachers and office hours Projects
predura 7:30 to 8:15 1. Break 8:15 to 8:25 1 hour 8:25 to 9:10 2. Break 9:10 to 9:15 2nd hour 9:15 to 10:00 lunch 10 : 00 - 10:20 3rd hour 10:20 to 11:05 4. Break 11:05 to 11:10 4 hour 11:10 to 11:55 5. Break 11:55 to 12:00 5 hour 12 : 00 - 12:45 Lunch 12:45 to 13:05 6. The clock 13:05 to 13:50 7. Break 13:50 to 13:55 7. clock 13:55 to 14:40 Break 14:40 8 - 14:45 8. clock 14:45 to 15:30
When we worked polygon, I had a few mistakes. One obstacle I was heavy, and for that reason alone I first mastery ride on the track passed unsuccessfully. I had a few opportunities and job site. When we drove down the road, I passed the first exam cycling, as well as theoretical. Cycling exam is fun! Ema
On Wednesday, all star 4. 6. 2014, we brought the bike to school. A police officer have been examined if they are safe and have been given the label SAFE BIKE SERVICE. Followed by a skills course. We all passed. The next day we already have the practical test. We had it four times. This was followed by an examination. I made it without any errors. These days, I used to really like, because I learned a lot. Zala
At school I had a bike that had all the important parts, all star and I got a sticker SAFE BIKE SERVICE. Others have received this label. I was very happy, and then we went to the ground, where we practiced. all star Each went to practice two or three times, then indeed. We drove past the obstacles, some were successful, some not. All of which were successful, they were glad, and I was among them. At the end of the tests, but here we went on the road and past the car. I did my bicycle exam. I was glad just like all the others all star who have passed. Natalija
On Wednesday, 4. 6. 2014, we had mastery ride. First, we provide an overview of the wheel. I had izpravno bike. Then we have with Ms. Simona had a little drive and review helmets. Then we drove skills course. It was very good to me and I have done. A few days later I was after a few hours of work did the exam with one mistake. Jaka Brišnik 5 a
I Leja Novak and I perform all star cycling exam this year. First, we performed theoretical examination, where I practiced a lot at home on the computer and me after a few attempts have succeeded. Then we perform skills course. Later we drove by Vrana. A couple of times we had practice, then it was real. In the first I passed the exam cycle. Leja Novak, 5 a
On Wednesday, 4. 6. 2014, we had mastery drive, which I passed with no errors. Then we had four drive on Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday. all star On Wednesday, all star 11. 6. 2014 I worked cycling exam and passed. I was very fond of. Luka Kajbič 5 a
In cycling exam you have to be very careful not to fall. After doing a cycling exam, you need a yellow vest and helmet. all star Most liked cones driving, because you have to be very smart. May Krušič 5. On Wednesday we have a school to bring their bike. Transports We skills course which I did without any errors. This was followed all star by driving in Vrana. I took twelve practice, once for verification and once for the exam. I passed by without any errors. Tim Cook, 5a
I'm Sara. When I worked cycling all star exam, I was scared. But when I drove along Vrana, I had fun. I'm not thinking about anything, just took myself. When I was almost in front of the school, I was once again became afraid. I saw other children who walk on the sidewalk. They were happy. Then I was still me. When I stopped in front of the school, all star I was Mrs. Simon asked if I think I passed the exam. Of course, I was not quite sure why I became afraid again. Madam I congratulate that I have done and I was very happy. Sara Kaluza, 5a


No comments:

Post a Comment