Sunday, August 17, 2014

I did not quite expect m and s all sorts of strange things in your handbag to strike Sandra. Only t


Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying a combination as of late. No, u can not go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we'd love to hear it.Show us what's m and s in your purse. Spill it out! Take pictures! Tell us what it is! Tag some chicks. (Sorry boys, but I'm guessing not a lot of bags you carry around anyway, Except maybe the Korean m and s lads). m and s I do not go into the closet to go scratching around for favorite hand bags. My favorite is usually the one I use for that moment. It's a leather handbag from United Colors of Benetton, and it is used to properly carry around and sometimes to bear. No story about it except that I got from a leather handbags hold. The price, well it was on sale:-). I was surprised by the pose, because it's very good and there are baaaaaieee place! m and s And because it's just a big bag with two small pockets on the outside m and s are open all the good left natural and are digging as something needed.
The important things in my bag left my handbag m and s Bible, a notebook, two pens (sometimes both gone) and my USB. My camera is a hand held bag and there is an extra battery at. I do not want a flat batttery caught. (Hint hint Jane) The pile of money is everywhere loose in the bag and unfortunately got a problem. m and s I put small money easily just anywhere, but it's nice to put it all back if I handbag m and s cleaning or photographs of the contents should take. The little man comes from one of these "children" chocolates.
The photo on the left started my purse and it has a story. For many years I and my girlfriend an agreement. If you buy a new wallet you buy two, one for the other one too. So from SA time, we have the same wallet. Hair naturally just more full of money and mine full of papers. Then a small sakbeursie we girls "teegeld" in that there is no fight is who pays this time. A tin of dark 72.5% sjokoklade for when you feel like and some sorry patchwork of restaurants in emergency use. The picture of the right's well had been out of the bag have been. It's a Ski Dubai passport to indicate what level you are (that's William's), a packet McGrudy's vouchers (I hope Nelmari read today blog) and a pack of pens I this weekend at the children's activities use have.
See a very neat and interesting pocket. I now have two other ladies tag. Thea I'm curious m and s to know if your bag is so perfectly m and s arranged like your blog or maybe construed as creative:-) partner and you have 5 sets of glasses in yours:-)?
Thea said ...
I did not quite expect m and s all sorts of strange things in your handbag to strike Sandra. Only the necessary - practical, functional - no frills! My bag has just the essentials in Sandra and pestilence because I need it as I dig for good in a handbag. He therefore m and s regularly packed right! :-) 03/03/09 16:36
Ok Sandra I first read today of the handbag episode, you are very well organized. I can tell you that mine is, but I do not think there is enough time, because I believe m and s you need a bit of everything in it, especially if the kids in season and out of season looking for something. (I pack every morning handbags on) LOL ..... I remember your little scrap at the evening show. 08/03/09 15:51
Yes No, thought so, there should definitely be a camera in your purse be ... and you have just a spare charged battery too ... so it must also be, otherwise we are not always so nice picture stories here could read do not. Stay. 03/09/09 17:57
Mariette not always believe me. If only the inside to lose mate would be chaos, you know. Heleen I am going to definitely Monday night to remind your promise:-)! I feel onaangetrek the camera in the bag is not Desire. 03/09/09 18:44
James the elder and his wife Leane living and working in Abu Dhabi and they are the parents of beautiful m and s little girl Lara who is now 15 months old. William (26) work in Al Ain and Nelmari (21) is in her 3rd year at Stellenboch
2014 (21) July 2014 (9) June 2014 (1) May 2014 (1) April 2014 (1) February 2014 (2) January 2014 (7) 2013 (41) December 2013 ( 7) November 2013 (8) October 2013 (3) September 2013 (4) August 2013 (4) July 2013 (2) June 2013 (1) May 2013 (2) April 2013 (1) March 2013 (1) February 2013 (2) January 2013 (6) 2012 (68) December 2012 (8) November 2012 (6)

No comments:

Post a Comment