Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The government will decide tomorrow on the details of the planned introduction of vignettes, annual

Adventures of Kit and other mammals "Farewell to ABC and Kasteličevi million!?!
I'm really interested in what you have written. More specifically, he wrote g. Boris Kranjc. In the main the entire article before about how the title Kastelic 1 serving fabulous money with ABC system, in which a villa in Piran lives. The article concludes by arguing how Kastelic Janša's government plans clasped because he lobbied for the introduction of ABCja for trucks.
Vignette is more friendly than ABCja. Menu ABC box in the car nice smiles when I walk into a car and me a friendly hello. At mimovozu toll on the highway me box says: "I am glad that I allow rapid payment of tolls and allow them to serve." The label may be nicer than my box? No, can not be. There čemerno rezistira gravity by means of adhesives, by adhering to the windshield. How impersonal and unfriendly! Vignette is probably a little easier to use if they are driving exam approaching shelf life and you were born around the year 1920th
All this is fine. But that is fairer than the vignette ABCja is straight bizarre claim. ABC cleared toll as many times as I drove along the highway. What vignette? ideeli Vignette and we struck a flat-rate price. Per month, week, year, I do not know how much. Fair in no case! Once it charged too much, sometimes too little.
The government will decide tomorrow on the details of the planned introduction of vignettes, annual expected to cost the 55, six and 38 euros. They should start to drive as summer. For trucks in game road ...
Yeah, the question is if and to whom will really cheaper ... ABC was really the most "fair" and most mega ride you through and count the time when you really take. Now it'll each have to think what a vignette if ever you need and comparing the cost of tolls, etc. Past.
For my concepts should open 5 abc tolls throughout the registration plate abc but peace. ACT I'll at least once a year MATRAL and glancal pane of notranej page that I put down smotano label.
Perhaps it would be good to ask what will happen ideeli to the existing ideeli infrastructure on the highways? Who will now sit in the empty toll booths? They will be rented out? You may be arranged ideeli in the vicinity of rest areas for truckers and gave them toll-rent - for an hour or two, maybe cooking lunch?!?!
I'm really interested in how much money (with tolls and highways), I spent building infrastructure, which will now - probably left during or maybe sell cheap - probably our most popular neighbors.
Yep clean the cuttlefish will be a serious problem. Maybe we will get the new vignette-free cloth to remove the previous one and refreshing robcek. But given the price increases will probably only get printed ... foljo. Glue and other aids will be co-financed it themselves.
I was the introduction ideeli of vignettes ideeli long time ago but what when my voice in a democracy is not considered .. I looked exclusively from its own benefit me by the imposition of vignettes .. prisparal year to approximately 1,400 for one car .. but, in the meantime, I started to look a bit on the other .. and started to realize that the dars severe "pufih" ideeli and must raise new loans that may be repaid old .. and in this bush lies rabbit .. sticker is to quickly get a amount, then you will be .. and this scared me .. traffic will run on regional roads, so have raised the penalties for offenses that are completely destroyed .. highway will be built, but who will be restored? respectively. from where will the money come?
The idea of government is clear - before the election vignettes introduce and gain sympathy of voters for DARS us shit cares. ideeli There is a strong possibility that we will lose the election (in this case, the second fuck the consequences) if they could get by what miracle, we then think about how to solve ...
Tollbooths will not be torn down, but stay over and you'll probably take you as far to the ABC line of 40 km / h, which is, in my stupidity. I would not be surprised if the rest of all the workers at toll stations on its existing site and will instead computation toll watched with binoculars and magnifying glass stickers on cars.
See. How fair is that?
However, ideeli I pay less than you pay to ride in Maribor, however, is not to blame ABC but open toll system. I say, the salaries less waiting but each time I drive from work to export Bistrica-South, because the column is practically the highway when 'Celje' flooding to Celje.
Today (after the publication of prices would be 50-60 EUR for the annual sticker) I read the debate on the internet ideeli and I can not believe it. between the jamrarije how high the price ... but folks it is not clear that in relation to the previous vignette for 60 EUR, so to say free? for example. for MB-LJ-MB now pay 8.20 euros; the way to the coast and back of this cost 17 EUR. now calculate the number of times you can ride for 60 EUR. feature is of course the election and cil

No comments:

Post a Comment