Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Given the covers for the battery, I was torn. On the one hand I wanted the plastic omega cover, ple


Given the covers for the battery, I was torn. On the one hand I wanted the plastic omega cover, plexi, on the other hand I was thinking about the aluminum omega cover, reinforced with Al angles prikovičenimi to 1mm sheet. In the vicinity of the place Catez in Trebnjem, I found an entrepreneur who manufactures omega various canopies and roofing from plexija omega or Lexan GAMPLAST. Particularly the last, I liked it because of its low weight and easy processing. Polycarbonate with a honeycomb structure they cut to size. Then I used the aluminum profiles for reinforcement of the sides. Riveted I and thereby amplify substantial rigidity of the cover. I also like, because the cover is prosijen.
On the first box below haubo I cover affixed with a "piano hinges". Thus, it can be opened and closed accurately. Later I have installed on the side of a gas spring, which will be holding an open cover of cases reviewed. Of course, omega I also added a microswitch which I will avoid driving on the open lid.
On another box I just put on the lid and combining it with elastic bands. Given that the lid just below the seats will primarily function to protect the batteries from moisture and dust. Not intended for frequent opening. Above the top of'll affixed to the box to check the battery contacts without omega dismantling. Access to the rear seats under the hood of the old fuel pump.
Website
Latest post processing Charger omega Charger 400VAC three phase 10.000Km! Webasto! Reducing LiFePO Battery Charger 12V BMS tiles Balancing System Files ... BMS BMS rev. 1.3 Archives March 2014 (1) January 2014 (1) December 2013 (2) November 2013 (2) October 2013 (1) August 2013 (1) June 2013 (3) May 2013 (1) April 2013 (3) March 2013 (the 4) February 2013 (2) January 2013 (2) December 2012 (6) November omega 2012 (7) October 2012 (5) September 2012 (8) August 2012 (4) July 2012 (11) June 2012 (1) May 2012 ( 10) April 2012 (7) March 2012 (7) Categories DIARY (83) MAZDA (3) PROCESSING (73) tested dreams (22) preparation (11) Search omega Search for: Tags
12V adapter plate BMS battery electric car EV Gas pedal heating approval instrument panel, exhaust system components construction contactors controller Mazda MX3 engine transmission installation The engine-driven covers the charger relay processing tank seats clutch vacuum system Fuze Video flywheel brake steering box
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment