Wednesday, April 30, 2014

4 weeks ago


Fota is in the form of balls!!!! I would like to say that my life does unbeknownst to me, granted LADY PHOTO!! (I am familiar with it long ago, but in our relationship "otsustvoval эntuzyazm" :) And it inspired me skrapomamochky that pofotodyzaynyty invited more to the next challenge!! (Chocolate temptation still works :))) I'm so fascinated by what is now looking for interesting shots everywhere!!! Photography changes the view of the world and teaches wonderful!! Now about my coat. The idea came up photos at once, but the final result I myself did not provide ... The result was a "random nonrandomness" as I call these photos. This is - to set the picture more as below-fotoinstruktsiya to unravel the trick :))
And then it's time to study the "random nevypadkovostey." Moon formed through vspyshtsi and clouds with interesting history: to create a background more for decoration I crumpled parchment, he and vidzerkalyvsya more like clouds ...
Tsemchik more March 24, 2014 23:07
Yzыskannoe ukrashenye. Photo krupnыm plan especially poradovalo and udyvylo-reflection in zhemchuzhynы Indeed I uvydela moon and cloud and lysh sweat dochytalas that this is "Capture Magic" :) Thanks from CMS for participation in fotomobe! Reply Remove
Reply
Key won
Palette
2014 (61) April (10) March (14) Around us the magic happens ... Vanilla Dreams, dreams ... Black Pearl and the night sky ... We otpravylys pohlyadet world - and I Lunnaya River .... Maugham .. butterflies in living ... Easter Bunny When creativity "is on a smoke break?" Striped piece Baby Girl Fresh ... On the wings of love and spring colors and love! March in style Chebbi ... Peace on konchykah fingers February (22) January (15)
4 hours ago
4 weeks ago
15 hours ago
Vыhodnыy an exchange
Venue volshebnoe
Scrap for Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment