Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Email (required) (Address never made public)


Good morning! I'm looking forward to teaching this dress when I saw it I really liked and I thought that could lead in many cases, it is a mini dress with three-quarter pull and bear sleeves with printed pull and bear butterfly on the part of before I bought this summer Berska sales and is ideal to wear it now begins to cool. As I add earrings Chiado Laura Caesar you have seen many times in my looks and a ring-shaped giant tortoise (which moves even the legs and head) lined with bright shades of beige, Bijou Brigitte I love, love is a ring, and I love animals pull and bear so as ufff ... I could not stop there in the store. To finish the look I combine UNIS sandals I bought at El Corte Ingles, very wearable and comfortable. Now that it's colder I can combine with tights, knee high mitjonets and beige boots, pull and bear and I will take pictures when you see so Cambo.
Email (required) (Address never made public)
Recent posts Jeans with Stars!!!! Barcelona Bridal Week - Part III - Collection Priamos Barcelona Bridal Week - Part II - Venus Bridal Collection Bridal Week Barcelona Spain - Part AND Aleyda now in Salou Links Sarda Carlos Fotografo TRAINING CENTER OF THE PICTURE Merops 360 W Brown Photography Pixel Your Language: Español Français Categories pull and bear Weddings Interviews jewelery Jewellery and Crafts Makeup and beauty pull and bear Pets Fashion Music Bakery Beauty & Hair Solidarity Restaurants Sorteijos Follow me
% Of bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment