Thursday, December 25, 2014

Last rice may speak for themselves all. If you do not somehow the CCP in their, true prosperity is


80s-born writer of Japan, for the new book of Yoshikazu Kato "China logic" recently, Yoshikazu Kato in Shinsho of "China logic", China's knowledge was saying pep and very inexpensive. Prices, but is rising not increase this only the price of the house. The reason the price of this is cheap, because fewer people to buy the book! Chinese culture, because pep it was something very profound, is thousands of years of culture you do not read the book can not be inherited youth. pep If economy is development culture pep tries to how development can not be My God that China becomes a superpower. And enjoy cheering once a day is welcome!
1. Shall be deemed to be replaced Chinese also small Japan or are you a fool of us. 2. Phrase Chinese it would be a result of this is what now consul pep was determined. It is easy because governance is more people are stupid. 3. Shall be deemed to be replaced Chinese's consent at all! Is also possible to cause the course misconception that publication. So us a book of entertainment is a good thing not issued rather. But there is no need to put up with. The'm do not put out even want anyway out. 4. I do not even Ichitamari When eat a blow Nante in front of privilege shall be deemed to be replaced Chinese culture. 5. Phrase Chinese China is originally powers. The Japanese just have Bukkake arrogant to overachiever. Book is not that useless knowledge that it's pep inexpensive. I though Chinese is also a place to learn or to reference for the feats of Japanese. 6. Not all is wrong with the phrase Chinese first. But Japan is always emphasize the negative part of us. You can read on the net to say that it does not read the book, sometimes you learn from in life. Children busy busy adults earn money in the test. And when I read the book is one of the 100 in China, I to 99 people rest can go to beat the small Japan. 7. If the phrase pep Chinese if as you say Japanese, Chinese aircraft pep carrier pep is by no scrap iron leaving the harbor, made even sailed to feed the Japanese pep army. Easily I can be sunk by a single bomb. China will not be able to catch up to Japan even if it takes 100 years. 8. Before the phrase Chinese real estate is bubble, the price of the book is very high for the price, it's what I grudge against that you do not buy a book often. Avid reader in the dissemination and abnormal competition environment pep of the net is snub, people will not be able to represent the heat of reading, sometimes Harawasa the only in reparations to publish a book by now. 9. Favorite child shall be deemed to be replaced Chinese reading is too small now! 10. Shall be deemed to be replaced Chinese >> 9 adults pep no longer reading at all. Philosophy of now of Chinese is not only gold and interests. 11. I do not read if you do not borrow the phrase Chinese book. 12. Tradition consciousness of the phrase Chinese Chinese is not whether I like reading. Net I'm fun of reading has been lost Gradually from beginning pep to spread. 13. I'm the phrase Chinese >> 12 likely. Chinese'm now used to Sora Aoi the time of reading. 14. And to me is looting the castle tube when I sell the phrase Chinese book, Where can I buy a book. 15. Illiterate cleanup campaign of the phrase Chinese at the time seems to have been a mistake. It is was not should use well also well thought Try and net Become later. 16. Or non avid reader of the phrase Chinese all houses people were also created in the examination system? Whether the examination had lost interest from people? Whether it is a book people you are interested pep in all or it's had been erased in the examination? 17. Phrase Chinese prices, you agree to that is up the price of the house, but it is not recognized for that this only does not increase. Are also constantly rising price of this. It's more of Chinese reading heat of not rise! 18. I came phrase Chinese all the people of corruption era. Everyone was gone time even reading. 19. I Kaneru to agree with that knowledge of the phrase Chinese China is inexpensive. Knowledge is probably not that you can guess the price. 20. People with the phrase Chinese deep educated it's due to the reading. I'm a parent I'm such should'll buy a book for children of reading. Twenty one. Shall be deemed to be replaced Chinese book me cheap? pep The Thats a good thing. it is possible that people get cheaper knowledge. Twenty two. Shall be deemed to be replaced Chinese probably Shorty do not need no book in the era of this net. Twenty three. Shall be deemed to be replaced Chinese net also TV Reproductions also only from being checked government we can not thing to eye all. Bother is not worth reading until out the gold. Twenty four. Phrase Chinese I'm saying! Or west side of the Marx-Lenin culture's not been an unprecedented pep development in China! Twenty five. Shall be deemed to be replaced Chinese rice even can not eat satisfied! I guy're pep where you want to learn to not to Haraippai? Do this something buy. [Image] There "Do'm there is a pink street legal in Japan?" Differences Warota wwwwwwwwww Chinese browse CJK grandson of reaction [shock image] Devi wife of China is ridiculous www What guy wwwwwww it gave me wwwwwwwwww Soka believers "after a long time now spare time?" to thank if you give picked up eraser of girl next to seat Obama "a little Japan Now, to get along with South Korea."
Also I because they no longer read books Japanese
Something I originally traditional culture are saying weird thing sake'm not a mon to inherit pep Read book kimono with the distinctive manners when the master brewer and brewery is wearing a man to wear the kimono'm inherit the culture of sake The technology has been craftsmen this book need perhaps is selfishly Chinese nor to hurry I know you because after 500 years if they remain even print If you can inherit the culture can also be resurrected in this inherit together to create a I feel only have perversion to, I could say the meaning unknown that if Yoshikazu Kato
> I guy're where you want to learn to not to Haraippai? > Are you sure this something buy. I like that guy'm pep entering Japan. And I do know other countries. I'm also in my friends, intently reading to buy this, because pep meal allowance not to live only in water, was hospitalized with fallen result is .... Because they continue the same life, even the hospital, and Is the I have occasionally pledged Tekito pep a mon ..., I'll'm downright pleasing fool w Oh, and wonder if water is also valuable's China? and (I simple question not'm hype)
It is especially if bother issuing this kind of book in order to 179 271 Well fool
Obviously failures in terms of modernization Hey of China because Japan like a townspeople are'm not modernized from through the era of the protagonist is culture pep and tradition
Is the even 179 264, as required by the space also set to be wearing a kimono not only artisans and craftsman To inherit received the tradition of ... kimono culture because 's like air to me temperament, temperament of literati The also was literati also air that can live should take over I'll namely China think I had to take over together 's pep not as well just print, for example so that people do not bear absolutely to worry' s not rich such I wish you talking about culture's temperament and well, because such culture is I wish spirit that I think can not be My God to inherit much to read and also Chinese culture their book that actually pep So I'm almost lost there are still print in China was lost
Genuine pep knowledge'm only surface Nante guy So knowledge of knowledge on the net'm been told me cheap or something I do not need this is because there is a net can not be obtained and not pay money
Softening author Anti lucky do? Well author of remark itself Ya only good if you keep to the source the Chinese people of rice admitted pep that do not read this in through I
Rice can not eat satisfied even! I guy're where you want to learn to not to Haraippai? Do this something buy. Here, and the ancient Chinese, it's the difference between now Chinese. "Yourself pep what does Tara future of elite to support this country" before people who believe that, buy a book by cutting the food, noon is works in dripping sweat, as light at night to collect a firefly, I inosine to study . Knowledge gained from a book is, that it should change the future of their own and the country. Seikoudoku, pep Gong Keisetsu, these words, has created is such a our predecessors pep of faith and tenacity. Its descendants is, "I do you guys do not why buy a book? "And said the answer pep is this. Issue of swap and displeasure, and just excuse that childish .... People to honor the knowledge I'm also convinced discard the home country. Now of China, and without qualification serving leader of Asia.
And protect Toka Arjen also Which is Chinese and guy Kato or Ne'm stupid each other
Other than stupid leftist and Chinese ordinary Japanese I would Minna guy Anti
It is to think does Ochibure sore and gave birth country Xuanzang that went to take a sutra at the risk of life
Well, 's current system, for example, Do not, but would not write this there worth reading in something political science and history pep w
What is popular fall of China-related blog?
'S head like truly receive the Chinese Communist Party's official announcement, and I think a waste where even if I read something.
The over end over there was no such culture in there from the original
179253 I'm just not out profit pirated simply the case of China. Result net only to wonder enough.
This I'm such can be said also for the Japanese, pep who do not read the book does not grow and progress.
China It'll no shit also election because one party Communist pep Party domination. And to become Saleh to mince in the tank even complained of democracy (' ω `) Are you Chinese really satisfied with today's China? Are you Harashi dissatisfaction with anti-Date? Somehow I think I'm like really Chinese old loves Chinese history I'll have seemed pathetic by hitting Japan without getting tired every day. Japan to have influenced a lot in Chinese culture. Really a waste to have a great history and culture What China. I hope you get used to the Chinese that do not live up to history
179392 I Ja do cheap price is also less supply pep
Sensation is different from the other countries for the space that an object and bookstores that the presence of comic culture also big books
If you leave these days of Chinese to that made a pretty good poem even Mao's cultural vandals
Book do not born me and'm not whether by new ones that are writer is neglected me cheap, there is no value to anyone of claims
Who Weekly Shonen Jump It's the purpose of issuing pep a inexpensively great book separately Toka first place in Japan Iwanami if were talking only me well and I do not know article Bookshelf ... Kato certain whether said what "cheap books in China" pep 260 Oval. From there, "this is cheap because I! Is less people buy" if Toka tome of 12,000 that lying within you do not know the reason me and thought also "because of high that few people buy" other than to someone But it is not to guy "is Chinese ~" in Chinese it does to further do not know of the reason know story you are saying but uh in theory you do not know and the reason is bankrupt from the beginning coder are rice me over the wheel Imifu
Already said the "Chinese that do not even read this is stupid" I can have to say that there was a deviation of focus is to'm left just concluded that from the beginning I have or rather
Last rice may speak for themselves all. If you do not somehow the CCP in their, true prosperity is not.
It's about the soil poverty is recommended life protection from ward office but (home will not be accepted maybe even apply because the land upstart) AUTHORS this only you made me a book off and libraries thing this wonderful you are not going to use that always buy a new and I do not only buy 2-3 books a month Nde Well no gold I because I want to thank in money (' ω `) around this is w children'm tattered all many times you have piled it from reading the same book This just can not stop I wonder some habits that have get it separately each month bought this one book and pocket money from
179252 It scholars under the Tokugawa shogunate to be a Japanese fantasy, Yingjie our Bakumatsu to long ago certainly it'll have been Kanpa Sun Tzu, Lao Tzu, Mencius, etc. to Zhuangzi, but stayed the Ketsubutsu of terrifying to Sina, Just me some poles it is projected, there rooted in Cena's street pep is that goods people and little more than the Chinese Communist Party is Cena who When there is no modern become decent! People who are saying what, even "good at that time that it can be said that do not learn anything from Shina Incident

No comments:

Post a Comment