Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Happy Halloween! ! He finally draw a good Halloween Figure ^ q ^ !!!!! no credit has elbow grease a


Happy Halloween! ! He finally draw a good Halloween Figure ^ q ^ !!!!! no credit has elbow grease ah give me applause! This is what I said before, I want to mix Chinese style Halloween greeting bit map! ! Enough time to draw another one of QAQ more than it seems, though it does not matter ... but want to practice other = W = This picture is really big breakthrough QQQQ various element aspects Although this is only a small figure, but I think the process of doing just Like any long-term planning you will first have a very beautiful blueprint, very excited and hopeful for the future and then perform the way you would think that he is not wrong, then you want to want to give up in almost complete, you will find it very hard to forget the middle element confident that let me think a passage in the newspaper:. The moment you're ready to quit is usually the moment right before the miracle happens "when element you're ready to give up is a miracle to be . when it happened within the "income: Process Report. 1. Sketch the perspective lines of the floor for the first time .... I do not UNDO a hit so beautiful ah ah ah QAQQQQ! ! ! ! 2. The main line is clear to play again finishing point 3. The main line 4. 5. Cancellation standard test color line with the draft test color 6. finishing color (1) 7. Finishing color (2) 8. I forgot I took this want to say anything .... dragon's face it, I changed several times ORZ 9. The first time I did not emphasize the shadows on the hierarchical relationship can feel his way around the QQ its face this dragon is ugly = = I initially afraid I'll die here! ! Also halfway to practice! ! ! I think the reason why this took so many days Another point is that I practiced a lot and ran halfway back again, though they are some of the properties, but no fish crammed Ye ........... ...... 10. Finishing color (3) to this kid when I first rubbed out (cut to other layers) because I found that I was this "plane to draw three-dimensional point of view." I there is no sense of the depth of this figure should be drawn that he "too thin." Although there are far in front of the house, but with something like the back of "two pieces of paper," which consists of three-dimensional sense that I am not so Want to strengthen element the three-dimensional patterning ..... (DOH) MA .... I think my head's stereoscopic also not forget to mention ... ah .... then I also found to another My question, I think the composition composition should element "not well-organized, element is to have liquidity," but this is neither well-organized nor liquidity ratio of only just comply with a number of configuration ORZ so drawn to the side when I want to give unlimited. ................................... also run to ask God said not to give up but in the end I asked him whether it give up or do not give up. He gave me a guitar ................. short, I decided not to give up give up just like ... the body will have lost a part of the same? ? ? Even though I sometimes feel a little hope and no future. 11. After strengthening turn into black and white lighting 12. I think I feel the stone floor painting pretty good but later most of them have re-read the cover off the 13 draft amendments to the location of the shed, though just a little shy ... I think this picture egg "gas" a lot better no leakage to the right, left and no cover to the sensory pathways of = A = I know very mysterious but I can only explain so the wheels 14. There is no part of me all nonhuman painting good gossip =. = 15. The turning point? On the 29th night I finally put his face to the dragon repaired ah ah ah ah! ! ! GOD! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! At last! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! My handsome dragon it back QAQ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I repair him dozens of times in the middle of it? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 16. Then the kid up on the 30th in the morning and head to change element the position of the team ...... plus the thickness out! Suddenly Qimai, ah! ! ! ! ! ! ! I think I can do for him ah ah ah ah! ! ! ! ! In addition, I think zombies are nausea to ... Maybe I'll be able to also draw very touching monster?
This time I was better to have a small theater there! ! ! Tell us about the character ... Dad left hand holding the pumpkin element British teapot, with a cane umbrella, laughing while dancing with passers said: "!! Excellent snore snore snore Happy Halloween cup of tea or not ah?" Pumpkin children: "Mom, you are so beautiful element today." element Mom pumpkin: "Ha ha ha, thank you candy on pay would you wait for the next one now!!" pumpkin ............... brother also did scenes like a strange culture pumpkin: Pumpkin is like a strange race by hand, there are weapons there are household items, but they are still the most famous variety of snacks, but also quite like the taste of other cultures refreshments. Rich pumpkin Pumpkin Village, go to their guests to be careful element over there every dish meals are pumpkins. Yes, they most like to eat pumpkin! Pumpkin with pumpkin blame is not the same! Is like pleasure, peaceful coexistence and human monsters Zombie: "Hello beautiful lady, I'm practicing to become a gentleman." Xiang Yu: "Hello Happy Halloween!!" Striped cat: "Hee hee hee stripes! Cats no nose, right, striped cat is no nose, beautiful lady happy Halloween u do good blood, "the dragon it:!?" (see) "striped cat:" Hee hee hee !! ...... stripes Cats are joking, eating Halloween candy to eat people. "Willow:" Xiang Yu, 妳看 that boring man, wearing Halloween atmosphere not at all, "the dragon it:" ......... ...... "Vampire:!" ah you step up the pace we need more candy "striped cat:!" Hee hee hee .... to Adidas, element Adidas striped cat hates his every both times with my signature! "and then striped cat a little scary because it would like a little bit about the story of Alice in Wonderland thriller like (THINKING) element
System Announcement
Face Book Pixiv (community website management and use practices)


No comments:

Post a Comment