Saturday, November 29, 2014

We did more roller coaster, the sky slowly darkening ... unknowingly entire amusement park like a c


Hello everyone! Waiting a new blog :) This week the weather has significantly reduced! Even to minus five degrees! One morning when we went to the car, I saw the frost on the windows. Every time talking, breathing in the cold air inside can be seen. Jie Min and I said a funny story, and once there is a man, and he said that on that occasion very rude to smoke, but do not smoke .. Jie Min those that speak of warm and cold air to form water vapor! haha good times I make dinner for us in the future, Min Jie decided he must cook for me, we went to buy the ingredients Wednesday, also met many of his colleagues. Where we've met before Latin girl Gio, she was very excited and kept saying how cute the two of us! She asked me would not do sushi, I said I would and then, and she said, in fact, the Japanese eat sushi . Haha another girl child to Gio after Klein eyed, powerful, and I began to discuss the relationship between Min and the Czech Republic, China and Taiwan. Klein children for Min Jie said that she had never been happier to see that ... Min Jie Jie Min and I mentioned it several times, and I kept saying how happy he was! Jie Min made from cream dinner Division potato balls! doc martens mainly potato balls and mushroom cream, add onions and cheese mix, and then baked in the oven. When Min Jie Bao Becce onion eyes full of tears .... love his first bite to eat after dinner immediately fell in love! I added a lot a lot to my bowl head! But before doc martens long I felt mouthful cream too tired! Haha Americans really doc martens eat a lot of dairy products .. Every meal has selected five to six kinds of cheese, doc martens all kinds of beauty cream mayonnaise, supermarket to buy milk than Taiwan Shang Hao sweet times ...> <"return tired tired, I actually want to eat again soon! The next day I went out to eat dinner! Haha now blogging think they want to eat !!> <"
Thursday night I went to the school cafeteria Jie Min to time, we are celebrating Halloween, there are a lot of people dress up! There are a few girls in the hall put on the table to invite everyone to take a small pumpkin painted above and paste decoration. doc martens Min Jie and I came installed after eating dinner, a glass of warm apple juice. The weather is really cold, I shiver ... while walking side are holding in your hand is several degrees more juice to be knocked over. Min Jie took the juice, the magic of the water seems to stand still! I asked him why he would not shake, he said, because his high school team has a lot of universities in the instrument and balance-related training. Hear that I do not know why he was suddenly laughing nonstop .. to say: "After all those years training in the marching band." We choose to eat a Friday lunch like Subway submarine sandwiches Fort. Every meal when I point will be very nervous, because the restaurant is always a lot of people, we are one by one come and go so fast .. I do not read-only menu is very slow, for a meal when they are worried about myself is not clear .. I myself always in my mind how to read the dialogue, etc. meal ..: P this election dish I say to them directly, and I want all the same haha .. Min Jie Jie Min and cute! subs night we went to my mother's house, Min Jie sister can not wait to see me! my mother lived in a log cabin in the American tradition, so cute! Jie Min said he really liked the last time I made quiche, This time I do give everyone eat:! D Jie Min additionally prepared a magical !! canning is Zhao Ying sister favorite 比斯吉 !! cool !! Tucked away in a small tin of about six Bies Kyrgyzstan, and put in the oven after the change to delicious! I wish I could have bought a few over and then sent home for you to see us play together after dinner !! SpongeBob version of UNO cards! Mom actually won! haha we would also Want to do manual cookies, but found that the eggs have been used up and then my sister and I went to the yard Qiao Silin hen coop to steal eggs haha .. that is really funny:!! P but we can not find We returned to the house any egg .. after awaited Min Jie finally took out his year books! (It is a bit like our yearbook, but will do a secondary school in the United States each year, not like we three once when graduating) and her mother took a lot Jie Min childhood photos. :) We sat in the living room Weizhehuolu see those photos! See Jie Min growing up there and his family to get along, I think I really doc martens love him but more a ... in my mind, was that he seemed The little boy, in fact, he really is, the same eyes and sweet face, I always felt really want to take good care of him, and hurt him!> \\\\\\ doc martens <school stroll and I mentioned a lot of blogs times the scenery here, but often we are in the car or on the bus, you can not really stop to take pictures for you to see ..> <This week we finally have a chance doc martens to go for a walk and then take some photos:! D
Amusement Park !! Saturday we got up early and arrived at seven and a half ago her house out to the amusement park two hours drive !! We have been singing in the car, and the Czech Republic 乔丝琳 Min and I are each play music from your mobile phone and iPod! :) We stopped to refuel in the middle and go to Burger King to buy breakfast, Min Jie and I said I do not intend to buy something to eat .. I'm afraid I'll sickness> <"but still secretly Jie Min buy cereal and milk as well as potato cake for me to eat .. sweetheart reappeared! He said he knew I had the habit of eating breakfast, so can not miss! we went to the amusement park after another sister and Jie Jie Min Rui and his sister's boyfriend Andrew join! Mom is also very intimate in the car to ask because I will not be too long in the car feel uncomfortable. Qiao Silin lend me wear her fur hats SpongeBob! super cute ! Hahajiemin love pretty afraid of a runny nose, do not put on the jacket, doc martens I finally was persuaded;) often feel like living with him in the husband .. tame puff, but he was reluctant to convince me look super cute !
Entire amusement park is very big! There are a lot of seat roller coaster !! I am most happy is that there would have been no rotation and turn people throwing game consoles like the kind of amusement park in Taiwan, mostly roller coaster. I was not afraid, Czech Min is always closed his eyes! I peeked he would have been laughed! Dangling on a roller coaster, I've thrown my legs! In the queue (Czech mother and Rui Jie Min I) probably line up an hour or so each time, I was hungry and 捷�马 on the two of us back to the car to find our own food:! P mom and 乔丝琳 prepared in advance for us and croissants doc martens Chicken Salad! knock delicious !! I do not know where the idea of the Oreo cookies sandwiching the middle of eating toast, Min Jie find it very funny and very strange, but I was later forced to eat him, he fell in love !! photographed using a mobile phone !!> W <everyone should be doing to try to eat Oreo sandwich toast:!! P we sat on the ground picnic-style lunch to eat something which is a cool caramel food! !! Apple put mom and my pre-cut apple slices doc martens coated with caramel really delicious:! D Halloween spirit I really always been those Americans celebrate the holiday spirit to serve every vibration in the way I would look! to every household installed at home on their own Halloween doc martens decorations, and some people even have the kind of huge balloons and white robes ghost pumpkin! have a family and a house as well as the Dark Knight and high horse! we all put on the big and small Scarecrow and Pumpkin Monster Monster:! P Jie Min can I really hope so, I stopped to take pictures of the entire amusement park haha !!!! Laizheliwan exaggerated even people who are dressed up !! I have! MG see ghosts and evil maid, there are people pretending to Captain America (a blond guy) and even their cars off the stickers are affixed: P
We did more roller coaster, the sky slowly darkening ... unknowingly entire amusement park like a completely different world, doc martens the world becomes a monster !! entire amusement park filled with dry ice, trees and tree and between buildings are purple and blue lights wrapped around, playing background music ... urgent heart beating a lot of little children painted on her face wounds and blood, or plug in a knife and arrows. We play all day roller doc martens coaster cars are transformed into a ghost car or die! Demons everywhere in scary scream after another are tourists! Haha I really surprised they transformed the entire scene! ! all turned into a haunted house adventure !! Min Jie all night clutching my hand and asked me not to be afraid, and he hid me behind him and do not let the monsters scare me ..: ') We superhero !! before going home, the mother needs to buy a cup of coffee, or is two hours away to go home will be tired of. We went to the park in the Starbucks, inside the crowded! We're waiting, doc martens I always said that I want and need Jie Min water, doc martens a half hour after ordering our turn, Jie Min unthinking on the point of heat Cocoa, he looked back at me super proud of .. He knows I do not drink coffee, then I have to share with him, on the point of hot cocoa ... Starbucks doc martens beverages will ask generic doc martens name, Jie Min loud and points Miss meal, said: "Please give Teddy!" When our meals ready, waiting for another meal at the lady shouted: "Teddy's hot cocoa !!" looks like a wonderful thing when Jie Min happiest In fact, I'm the man of the ... ...
Pumpkin lantern! Sunday afternoon the weather is really great! I bought doc martens a pumpkin doc martens Jie Min went to her house, Qiao Silin waiting to do with the pumpkin lanterns. We went to the courtyard outside cabins began carving our pumpkins. doc martens Min Jie said several times I did awesome, he even joked that I am better than him and Qiao Silin like Americans, because I would puff carved pumpkin ... I thought this is actually just happens to be my specialty doc martens Bale .. University of time to do a lot of woodworking and plastic model, if it is something other than art, I simply know nothing about. Qiaosi Lin Jie Min and have done a monster pumpkin face, I then carved mermaid Elle children: ')
You do not know how much I love you One night we drove home, Jie Min suddenly looked at me, then he said: "You really can not imagine that for me is what meaning you and me together US .. you really do not know how happy I am and happiness ... "I secretly said to myself, I can not imagine, but there is no relationship between the two of us will use the whole life to find the answer, how much we love each other . I am also very grateful to Min Jie friends and family regarded me as their friends and family ... I also want to crown and my friends doc martens in Taiwan .. I have often dreamed of you. Ah! I think this is the end of this blog :) hope you like ^^ after I finished the English began to write Chinese, please forgive doc martens me for not fluent some sentence on a bit, but I converted to ..> <"There are very shy hehe pictures make you blush about it: P See you next week full of love Hello, Teddy Katharine McPhee - Terrified ft Zachary Levi!.
2014 (6) July (1) June (1) April (1) March (2) January (1) 2013 (17) December (1) November (6) October (10) Halloween !! Halloween! Which home apple pumpkin! Apples to Pumpkins Before Apple Festival. First

No comments:

Post a Comment