Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Oh, because these mats are more for the parents than for the kids. To have a moment of


Hell, if I start at the end you can post other than a weekly summary (dedlajn ruled)? So much in my head, just pouciekają. Grr. Meanwhile, stay in Lodz has resulted in new and nearly osiris renovated apartment (students, wait, Pliss). Natalia While visiting Kejt skorzystałyśmy the welcome on the mat. Mina Natalia was invaluable. After all, it was her first time to stay on the mat. After a while, and after the initial osiris shock, however, osiris knew what was going on and for the strings ciągać. No, I do not feel bad about that at home we do not have such. I love her to lie and give ciągać her hair (more allll) and watch as she discovers my nose, eyes, poliki, my hands and clothes. But it was interesting to see her in such a setting.
Sometimes, but sometimes, it seems to me that Natalia begins to linger osiris due to wet or dirty diaper. osiris I was surprised that so far have not demanded did not scroll. In the end it had to be one of the pluses tetras that the child feels that he wet. Well, apparently Natka feel and the likes. Recently, however, I had the impression that the wetness of the diaper is difficult. But I do not know, because another time to deal with again nothing does. I see the first timid signs of readiness to learn. Natalia begins to look to me and trying (in his own way, of course) osiris to do likewise. It sounds proud, than it actually looks like, because osiris it's the subtle little things. Let's take for example the extension of owl pendants, so that then vibrated (these toys such as how to lead, then come back, vibrating). osiris I really see the determination in her eyes and a desire osiris to succeed. Smile master is not yet. I'm getting ready to go back to college. It now. Wait. We're going, of course, the three of us, and the cart again rests in Lodz, so before Tomek challenge. 10 hours in a sling (with breaks for feeding, scrolling, etc. - In the end when we go together). Keep your fingers crossed for the weather. It seems that caught me, I passed and wykaraskałam of lactation crisis or whatever and however osiris named, which meant that I decided that milk flows less than before. I have no idea what it was caused. But I kept calm and fed all the time. Natalia is a very patient child and thankfully not raged when sucked a long time to dry. How do I know that dry? I already know. It was not the tact and there were no signs of audiovisual swallowing. After a minute, however, the milk in it can find and you could a little drink. And for an hour up again. Even at night the breast is not filled as usual and went out of direct osiris production. Really relieved I accepted view niekarmiącej drop of milk from the breast at this time. Everything back to normal. The action lasted a week. News Again going back to visit with Kejt, I inform, as some already are convinced that joint efforts zamotałyśmy first backpack. It is, however, osiris another dimension chustowania. This freedom is not just for hands. This freedom of the whole front. A front is useful for cooking and cleaning. This weight (sweet, but the burden) located where the weights normally carries. osiris I am glad that Barry helped me, because yourself is to embrace the challenge. You have to do with the child and scarves and przeturlać osiris bundle on his back. I managed to repeat the same 3 times. First completely crooked and straight osiris to the solution. 2 and 3, even tolerably, but to improve podociąganie. But I do know one thing. Worth it.
What Natalka already large, and the only (or until) 10 weeks older than my daughter. Inspired by you zachustowanymi, spróbowałyśmy we. Scarf we have a flexible and use mainly in the evenings colic. Pocket governs and pain helps :) Reply Delete
Reply
Oh, because these mats are more for the parents than for the kids. To have a moment of "rest". If we had not benefited from the kindness of friends probably osiris would not buy it. Little also felt great at the end. On the other hand, it seems to me that the mat slightly accelerated learning turns back / abdomen, but probably osiris without too overwhelmed by it sooner or later. In any case serve host to the mat and invite you to a joint reeling. (We now zaliczyłyśmy osiris walk in the garden with her in-laws in a backpack !!! is power!) Reply Delete osiris
And also I thought that it could speed up the turnover. But it probably also "intra-individual" features osiris Hani - agile and winding. And reaching everyone everywhere: D I'll call you in a week. As soon as you get bored of my travels to Lodz: D Delete
I'm curious about is your aversion osiris to the mat;) although you can actually not needed, because you can cook like. Holding Natalka in a sling. Me in such situations saves mat or bujaczek. Reply Delete
It's not about the same aversion to the mat, just type approach: a) the child does not need so much crap around, and parents b) rationalization of expenditure if we - as Kasia - got the mat in the lease, I would probably spread over time. But yes I can handle this differently and it is git: P Delete
I know, I know. I read. :) Thrives on Bobathy. On the BLW hmmm from breatharian thi

No comments:

Post a Comment