Thursday, October 9, 2014

I created post of surprise :))) Last Sunday took place the most important event for Our Families. S


I created post of surprise :))) Last Sunday took place the most important event for Our Families. September 21 at 12 were baptized Our tiny Daughters. Thank God it was possible, in spite of a busy katarku who did not develop into anything worse. A concern I had which did not measure, especially that at the last moment to attack us, eg. Fever. But even if little rue 21 girls eased katarek and Sunday got up in good humorkach. All day Saturday I was responsible for the preparations. Mouse probably know, I'm getting ready for anything Them, because the whole day was well-behaved like angels. Thanks upiekłyśmy to 14 all tops of cakes (two purple, two chocolate and two pink :) and twenty muffins: green, blue and pink :). Muffins were stuffed with some malinkami and some chocolate and cherries. Weights for layer cakes left myself for the evening :) In the afternoon, came up to visit my Zelka and brother of Girl: Magda. There I mentioned to you yet, but baptism was scheduled with us well in advance, because a month earlier already had a fixed date. In fact, on the day of departure from the hospital, we decided when it will happen. And all because only two Godfathers Girls live in Lublin: Luke and Przemek; and the rest had to take account rue 21 of the baptism in their plans arrival. My sister had training in September and was leaving; siostra- second cousin Sylwia had exams; Bartek sister - Carolina rue 21 lives in England, and had planned to come to Polish. My brother, as you know, lives in Wroclaw, also a soldier, and also must plan each its free. My mother while also staying abroad, so we had to collect the entire company on a specific day. Hence my mega health concerns Myszek- that all our loved ones could be on this day with us. On Saturday Bartek rue 21 came home from work that first caught a little sleep in the company of Lilian, to be able to help me in the evening. rue 21 I then jumped on the last shopping. When I returned bathed the girls and we took in the preparation of the living room for the party, decoration of the table. And before I started decorating cakes 22 and muffins, with great assistance of my beloved Bartek. We were both sooooo stressed the upcoming event :) About 2 everything was ready, even my nails :))) We got up in the morning, the court cloudy and sad; for it with us in the house of preparation went full steam :) Girls Toilet morning, some breakfast, and we started rue 21 to prepare. But even then accompanied rue 21 Nam My friend duck and her husband Paul. Thanks to their professional approach and skills, we have a beautiful keepsake for mice in the form of not only great photos but also video. Piece of film I share with you and sincerely: catching moments Carolina Bator: *** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lH95eNulrs&feature=youtu.be The church first went to the office rue 21 and once I have tabled with godparents signatures in the book. The girls put it in the baby bonus and I gave godfather mothers. The ceremony began with the choir, where the priest came after us. He asked us about the names of the children and invited the altar. Very shrugged, when I draw any small sign of the cross head.
After the sermon began rite chrztu- both with Bartek is very experienced. Of course, I barely restrained myself crying, but I was also very happy. I remembered how many times I was afraid, and how many times I prayed to God for it, so it all worked rue 21 out; The girls were born to healthy, strong. And he does not know why, but he gave me all this. Only he really knows my fear, pain. And everything rue 21 that was in me. Each mouse was baptized with water and anointed with oil, and has been accepted among the children of the Church. rue 21 And I am the proudest in the world !!! Daughter entire Mass. sweetly slept; not even woken up during the irrigation water :) Godparents lilunia was my sister and brother Zelka Bartka- Przemek :)
THANK YOU: * At the end of Mass, the priest Nam officially rue 21 thanked and congratulated Our three little ones. We also received a round of applause which was surprising and very nice :) After returning home, it was important to change the nappy down the mouse and give guests eat :) Later bestowed upon Niuńki gifts, rue 21 and we invited everyone to the living room. In addition to the godparents were Us Our rodzice- or grandmothers and dziadziowie Girls, rue 21 and Magda, his wife and their son Przemek Piotrus. And the girl my brother-Magda :) I am grateful to you for coming Beloved: D Each of the guests tried all three cakes, which inhabited Three Little Girls :)
Was selected as the best cake Jagoda: the mass of the cream and marscapone, blueberries and jeżynkami. The other two were delicious, a chocolate-cherry: Dominiczki; and cream with jelly: Lilian :) The girls at the time the sweet slept in his little rue 21 room, woke up only at the end and pictures :) I'm happy that it all worked out; everyone happily reached d

No comments:

Post a Comment