Thursday, January 29, 2015

Tennis is my personal disaster. At any Renowned movie star I do not like, as I could not find even


"See, this piece is very trendy. Let's go shopping!" Me: "No, ymcmb please do not! Let's get one big detour past them. "But is not something most terrible. When you see almost all the same thing. For example, Kenzo green sweater know almost everyone, is not it? As I read a lot of blogs, I saw probably the nth times. I like it? We very much. Would you buy? No, because it is everywhere too. Because it is nice to see what all that, to one puloverčku combined. But what will soon become very bored. And yes, when the global ymcmb blogger end with this and they do not see more of these puloverčkov, then comes the turn of me - Slovenians and now I see them in Slovenian. Orginal or not ... I've been seeing them ...
Something similar also Arin shorts / skirt. ymcmb Those I've actually been thinking to buy, because I was really serious. But when I saw them many times more to me were not so interesting, but nothing special (:
So how do you look at it? Or as soon as something trendy, go to the store and buy it? Do you think that if you have a fashion blog that no trendy pieces is not? As for the Contact. I'm in previous publications was also pleasantly surprised by the response. Thank you (: Love, Evelina
believes, however calf wedge sneakers do not pull. prov uno c'mon, this is not set: D! but each has their own taste :) tale Kenzo tigrček we tut never liked: / s skirt but I agree, it's beautiful :) js always ymcmb buy what I like as soon as I see, but unfortunately I watch kšno year subject, and I know that you really want it then I'm going to buy, but then, of course, ymcmb wearing a very long time: D Reply Delete
Tennis is my personal disaster. At any Renowned movie star I do not like, as I could not find even a single model that would seem acceptable ymcmb to me. I think that completely destroyed the entire outfit. Nothing critical, this is just my little opinion :) Much better are by various clim, which can be combined to both elegant and a little ymcmb more sporty appearance. Kenzotov sweater is definitely on my wish list. Maybe not this green, ymcmb but could it find another who would be happy to wear. That occurs in all blogs is a big plus for visibility so Kenza as this particular piece, so puloverčka. I like it and I do not care if you have 100 other bloggers. In fact happy to read blogs precisely in order to get inspiration what to wear and what to buy. Maybe not exactly the same piece, but something like that. Arin pants are cute, but I have not the most dock. I am not such that I go to the store as soon as something new :) usually shops begin to offer very similar pieces and so we can find the "fakes" kenzotovih puloverčkov large animal heads in many places. Something I buy if I like it, regardless of whether it is current and or not. Reply Delete
I accept your opinion. As someone .. I can admit that to me at the beginning ymcmb did not like. Pol I found one that are acceptable. P In clim but it does not look better in each leg, even if they have no heel .. We shorten the legs .. (: Delete
Some pieces of me despite the fact that we see a lot of blogs are always attracted (eg. Valentino shoes with straps), and some even more ne..ce to be street fashion blogs and thus the original, it no longer possible to speak so I think it is only then that catwalk on the street and not more fashion and women's clothing from their everyday life .. Today we want dealers to get into molds itself to try to be original, so the "advice from fashion consultant" who says, to buy, to be worn or it was already bought by many customers, just turn off the eyes and quickly go elsewhere ..:-) Reply Delete
This is the street fashion and catwalk on the streets and the mold is so I agree that more could not. And even in zero well you describe the situation ... Ooo, if someone says to me even more discouraged .. Because I do not want to see in others. Fashion consultant would really able bit careful in the choice ymcmb of words (: Delete
Believes that Kenzo puloverčki ymcmb and in general all their pieces are nothing special .. They are okay but she would not have it: D Anyway, you can get it for the price of one more beautiful pieces of another brand. As for Arin pants, I have also wanted to have, and then I vidla in a million girls a lot and I was quite gone desire .. These sneakers also considers not like it, but it is true that they know how what a good girl combining them to your oufitu so that in the end, however, does not look so bad. It's good that everyone has their own taste, how would it be if we were all dressed the same: D Reply Delete
I agree, it is the same with Birkin bags! If I have some piece of clothing like to buy it anyway. But just because ymcmb of this because it is something fashionable, but not pomoje .. My new release: http://dancingwithmycat.blogspot.com/2013/11/pink-peplum.html Reply Delete
Similarly, the publication I had myself in the plan :) Are you quite agree with everything written. I personally wedge sneakers are ugly, just Kenzo sweater. These pants from Zara me but like I told her myself almost bought, but I changed my mind. Or those crucciani zapetnice,

No comments:

Post a Comment