Friday, April 3, 2015

Then we naslendje days up to see my previous turquoise project, which I helped to live in Tanzania.

Reinstall the warmth of Moms with African adventures along the way, and the story of Dolenjka with African vibrations =) | ELA
Beautiful hello dear heart, here I already eat a great mango, just after I smeared half a delicious sweet pineapple and of course I could not pass chapatija for breakfast (African pancake from water and flour, mmmm tasty it =)
For 10 days with us Anjo - special educator / Elina first volunteer, surrounded by the beautiful heart of Africa moms =) Together we went on a short trip to Tanzania. When we arrived at the end of the month in Dar Es Salaam, the largest coastal city, we barely breathe for 3 days in these 30C! Yes, it's a real shock to the body in the winter and snow and low temperatures. When we arrived in Dar Es Salaam, we need to edit Anji malawijsko visa, so we can cross the border without any problems. Usually you gentlemen at the embassy take a day or two, even three, that the passport prilimajo label and načičkajo next couple of lines. A look at this when we arrived at the embassy, our smiles are wide opened the door. However, Jia to say: "Hey, wait, now I have to impress with their Chitongo (a language spoken in Malawi) and surely you will do your visa immediately." We come into the office, 2 big boss sitting on mahagonjievimi tables, hums in the background air conditioning. However, cheerful welcome: "Mwatandalai street azichi wane? (How are you my dear brother?), And what do you think happened? Mmm, Mr laugh and odkimavata heads, how is it possible that someone knows Chitongo local language communities Tonga by itself is not a good obvaladata. turquoise Then in detail where I am, what we do, how onwards, if I already have a work permit (Yeah, turquoise I got it =)) if not, there is no problem, I will come with its own editor =). So we only get a certificate and not a visa, because of the African, they ran out of stickers / visas but that the brothers at the border surely is edited. Make no problems, since the lady now in addition to stamp a letter in which he explained that the office ran out of stickers and the exception, at least while they're on the border of what they do.
Then we naslendje days up to see my previous turquoise project, which I helped to live in Tanzania. We went to the village of Mto Wa Mbu, see Maasai school, which I'm using Rotary turquoise clubs Novo mesto and Dolenjske Spa failed to help her layout for 350 Maasai children.
Then we went to the one-day safari to see the beautiful wildlife of Africa moms in Tarangire National Park, a hundred elephants, giraffes, antelopes, birds, monkeys Anji washed away by the whole lunch / packed lunch table. This was the 'Jackie Chan' movements and cries with her hand =). Then I say: "My turquoise dear smile TIA (This is Africa) =)"
Then we made a couple of days in Arusho and there odpočinili in great 20C and the beautiful landscape. Now we're back in the 35C Dar Es Salaam and Anji faithfully promise to malawijska Climate great that there is spring that will enchant the lake and there will be zalljubila in all the warm heart of beautiful people in their attitude towards life. Ančko barely bremzam, it is necessary to wait for the bus ride from Tanzania but 2x a week and a day-tomorrow = D).
At 5:30 in the morning napokava the bus Taquile, which we will from Dar Es Salaam in Malawi pripeljall in 24 hours =) ooo yeah, you read it you will = 24) All total of 1600 km and come in 3 malawijsko largest city of Mzuzu. There we will welcome my dear friends malawijski. For a day or two of us will be hosted by my friend from the Philippines, turquoise Rona, which is carried out in Malawi a 2-year voluntary work within the organization VSO. Nama has already been promised in advance that we would be served by the Philippine preparation of fish and noodles, who have just arrived from the islands =)
Ohhh how beautiful turquoise is this life full menu! I'm turquoise happy, laughing it, I here and now, modest and grateful. I am grateful also for all, for every meal that worship him praise vibration before the notion of a warm bed and security, all smiles and compliments that I receive at every step, for every "Hey sister hi how are you, you happy? Welcome home to mother Africa =) "which comes from the brothers and sisters who see me on the street.
Yeah, you know, mama Africa is a wonderful mother, her warmth, laughter people positive spirit, full of days, but this attitude to life, with so much less so happy and grateful for everything, lightness steps people say hello, playing turquoise games on the street, drinking Coca Cola and pivčka, music, which clamoring from everywhere, turquoise but the food that is cooked in the street but my own inner knowing that I am in this moment where I need to be where the heart says. Happy.
And extra warm heart and thanks to each of you, to me, when I was in Slovenia donated a kind word, support, loving embrace and what phrase: "Hey you carica =)!" Thank you wonderful people, good soul You stepped to the side of us that the project will run on, you are the one yeah! Thanks to each of you for the support Elin project. Without turquoise you can not be found!
Reply
Anonymous said the April 9, 2013 at 8:56 popold

No comments:

Post a Comment