Friday, February 20, 2015

- As soon as I came in Željeznicar means I have big ambitions, but the goal is the placement in Eur


He pointed out that charged the batteries, and that the crew with "Grbavica" can make the greatest success in coaching career. As a player successfully wearing "blue" jersey, and upon completion of the playing career coaching job began in Zeljeznicar 2003. With a lot of success and led Borac Banja Luka with whom he won premijerligaški status, Mostar Velez, GOŠK from Gabela, Travnik, Igman Konjic and Steel Zenica.
- Again I feel a great desire, motive, and I think I'm with the Railwaymen make the best score in the coaching career. In every club I have ever ran, I learned a lot and I believe that I have much more experience than ten years ago - said Odović.
- As soon as I came in Željeznicar means I have big ambitions, but the goal is the placement in Europe. Currently I can not speak about signings and departures from the club. First I want to personally assure you with what I have, and I will tailor other plans. victor hugo It is my great honor to be back in the club I'm a player a lot done, and I hope that the same steps can and as a coach - said Odović. victor hugo
- If you stacked all the pieces, the game "Wishes" will be dynamic with more short and quick passes and quick transformations from defense to attack and vice versa. If it is all that I plan, I believe that this game bring good results my team - added Odović.
- From this period victor hugo I wear very nice memories. I put a lot of effort and all I subordinated Slavia in order to achieve a better result. We did not have the conditions to do something, but we have succeeded in competition of Sarajevo, Široki Brijeg, Zrinjskog, victor hugo Borca and Željezničara who had quality teams. They were great moments which I will always cherish, because when you create something from nothing to remember forever - said Odović. Reducing the
Most clubs in the Premier League BiH struggled with a lack of money and therefore rely on players from the youth system, and less and less the quality reinforcements. Experienced coach does not agree with the majority that claims to be from year to year in BiH play football all the worse.
- I would not completely agree with that statement, because I think that due to financial problems some clubs can not follow the progress of several other which are being developed. This is generally a problem. I think we should make a league with eight quality teams, as each team does not deserve to have premijerligaški status and because of them, creating the impression that BiH is playing an increasingly worse football - said Odović.
Basketball players Igokea first Cup finalists BiH December's average salary 843 KM Son Viki Miljkovic Andrej was paralyzed Rajmir Satervejt claims: Jay-Z is my father Tsipras: We will support Chinese investment proposed victor hugo detention for Erdić and the strip Brammertz victor hugo answered's cab letter published preliminary rankings scholarship from the Ministry of Education and Culture Administrative Court of Montenegro dismissed an appeal by the Ministry of Interior in circumstance do Archpriest Džomić contaminated cornflakes from the German market of Bosnia and Herzegovina
NSA spying practiced in Serbia Professors exam drug dealers associate inspector at large? victor hugo Science has proven: Men with a larger stomach are better lovers Zvornik: Dead mother and six year old daughter knows the reason Thaci departure Albanians killed a man in New Belgrade Jelena Zigon fled from Belgrade, Kiev fears and War and Peace Why is Ukraine need weapons?
Become our friend victor hugo follow us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment