Thursday, January 23, 2014

2014 (7) January (7) I


Heipa hey! This 23-year-old, born 3.5.1990 Bloggers / media artist, a little exhibitionist in nature, but suurisydämminen anyway. I like my pictures, noticing photography, and write about my life with personal riverisland issues or take positions on important social issues. "It is not important to think about what to say, but more important riverisland is to say what you think" Connection: jonivirtanen90@gmail.com
I received a very interesting letter in the mail on a daily basis and as soon as the FB on my wall, respectively: Totaalinen laughter scene! I got a mail from the Pirkanmaa riverisland prosecution service ....... "Suspected crimes; Shoplifting" Losing mm lingerie. Now, (name censored) tell me what the hell, I'll do your underwear? Sniffed and mittens? Laittoko Tuksu perhaps the words in your mouth, or from the wonderful brainchild? riverisland No wonder the police to keep the whole bunch of people just seinähulluina and this indictment now, unfortunately, some of the terms were rejected, therefore, I do not have the right to charges of alusvaatevarkaana. Thank god! Director-Joni reset!
Texts
2014 (7) January (7) I'd like to meet internet My pictures Size People's Princess! Hands up pants down, here comes the panties s ... News from the evening, waterfall, Vegetables and surprising ... I introduce riverisland myself riverisland as scantily dressed - because I'm shy Fluent German French part gracefully from the web ... Johanna Tukiainen sassy middle-aged woman! 2013 (181) December (10) November (8) October (14) September (11) August (9) July (18) June (12) May (23) April (25) March (27) February (9) January (15) 2012 (76) December (14) November (19) October (12) September (7) August (4) July (8) October (9) May (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment